Description: Tea tree face cream - for oily, acne prone skin care natural & organic facial moisturizer with tea tree essence for rosacea, cystic acne, blackheads & redness.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Cetyl stearyl alcohol, Cetylglucoside, Polydimethyl siloxane, Squalane, Monofatty acid glyceride, Tea extract, Quaternary ammonium-73, Salicylic acid, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Propylene glycol, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Bis(hy- droxymethyl) imidazolidinylurea.
Features: Contains tea tree extracet, Raipid acne removing light prining, effectively eliminate acne, balance oil secretion on the face to keep pores clear moisturized, thus leaing skin creates delicate smooth.
Skin Types: Suitable for various skin types
Why is it good for your skin?
Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
It balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. Squalane oil also has powerful anti-aging properties and will help the skin age gracefully as well as anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Helping to shield skin from environmental sources of irritation.
- Working with emollients and oils to make dry skin feel amazingly soft and supple.
- Fortifying and strengthening skin's precious moisture barrier.
- Enhancing the penetration of other ingredients into skin's uppermost layers.
- Moisturizing Agent. Allantoin moisturizes the skin to prevent dryness and irritation.
- Exfoliant. Allantoin helps in shedding dead skin cells.
- Soothing Property. Allantoin has a calming effect on your skin.